You Have a Property to Lease? Consider it Done.
Many of our clients first come to us because they have a property to rent in New Orleans, but don’t know where to begin.
They know they want good tenants, but everything else is a mystery – how to find them? How to screen them? How much rent to charge? What are the legalities? How to write up a lease agreement? It’s all quite daunting.
That’s where we come in. JW Property Services will get your property (or multiple properties) rented, at concrete market rates, for the long-term. We lease properties all over the greater New Orleans and St Tammany Parish area, including Metairie, Kenner, Marrero, Gretna, Westwego, Covington, Mandeville, and Slidell.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Advertise your vacant property – we’ll advertise your vacant property utilizing the best resources, online and off (note – this includes more than 100 prolific websites.)
- Prepare the property for rental – “Fresh and clean” rents faster. If necessary, we can re-key the apartment as well.
- Find and screen tenants – We’ll quickly compile a list of interested renters, and then we’ll legally screen them until we find the right ones (employment verification, credit checks, background checks, etc.)
- We’ll work with tenants – We’re always here to answer the phone, make appointments, be there to show the units, etc.
- Prepare all legal documents and lease agreements – All i’s dotted and t’s crossed. We’ll handle all paperwork and signing.
- Move in – We’ll collect all security deposits, and hand over the keys to the new tenant.
- Everything else – JW’s Management Team handles everything from this point. From ongoing maintenance and tenant relations to evictions (if such becomes necessary), we’re here every step of the way.
Can we help you in any way? Contact us here.
READ MORE REVIEWSHighly recommended
- Leonard Levine, Bangkok, Thailand